At the Dixie Center, we are committed to your safety. Here’s what we’re doing to help protect your health and peace of mind:
- As required and requested, room set-ups incorporate social distancing with 6′ between attendees. For groups larger than 50, meetings with all attendees in proper face coverings may sit closer together. Groups under 50 attendees do not need to be masked while in their meeting rooms.
- Aisle ways are increased throughout the event.
- Entry door signs indicating precautions in accordance with our local health department.
- Acrylic “sneeze guards” at the Registration Desk.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the public areas.
- Additional masks are available for those who need them.
- Stanchions as reminders to maintain social distances.
- Public-facing employees will wear masks. Per State of Utah Department of Health mandates, masks are required indoors for all attendees.
- Seating for food service is 6 to a table instead of 8.
- Our caterers are well-versed in their responsibilities for their services and follow all state and local health department guidelines.
- Visible and consistent cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces.
- Room fogging and table wipe downs every evening.
There are things you, as an event planner, can do to assist our efforts in the provision of a safe space for your event:
- Encourage your attendees to stay home if they feel sick or have a fever.
- Assist with the creation of signs to alert attendees of hand washing & cough/sneeze guidelines.
- Complete the State of Utah’s COVID Planning Template prior to arrival. This helps us understand the needs of your event and helps you plan a safe experience for your group.
We look forward to seeing you at the Dixie Center in the near future and appreciate your cooperation while we continue to provide you and your attendees with a safe and successful show experience.