Skip to content

Music at Your Event

Performance of music, whether live, streamed (e.g. Pandora) or recorded (e.g. CD, MP3), requires a license and is the responsibility of the Lessee. The Dixie Center does not supply any music licensing agreements. You or your exhibitors must obtain the appropriate licenses or we will be unable to offer our sound systems for playing music. The most common PROs (Performance Rights Organizations) offering licensing are BMI, ASCAP, and SESAC.

For more information on music at the event, see Vario Productions’ Blog and this PCMA Article.