Flying to St. George
St. George Regional Airport (SGU) services the Greater Zion area with direct, daily connections from Salt Lake City, Denver, and Phoenix. Flights to and from Los Angeles and Dallas are anticipated to resume when the pandemic resolves. There are several options to take you to your meetings (see below).
Flying to Las Vegas
McCarren International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, Nevada is just over 90 minutes south of St. George on I-15. There are several convenient transportation choices from there that service St. George (see below).
- Take I-15 to St. George Exit 5 at Dixie Drive
- Turn right on Dixie Drive – quickly move to the left lane.
- Take the 1st left turn (just after the center road barrier) onto 120 East.
- Take another quick left turn into the convention center parking area
- There is also additional parking across the street & behind the Dixie Center
- You’ve arrived at the Dixie Convention Center!
- Take I-15 South to St. George Exit 6 at Bluff Street
- Turn left on Bluff Street at Stoplight
- Pass through the first stoplight (north-bound interchange)
- Turn right at the second stoplight onto Convention Center Drive
- Drive 2 blocks
- The Dixie Center is located on the left-hand side of the street.
Once You’re Here:
Bikes & Scooters
Local Public Transportation
Suntran Transit System
AAA Quality Cab
Color Country Cab Company (Las Vegas & Local)
St. George Taxi
Amoré Transport (from Las Vegas)
OWLS Service (Las Vegas)
St. George Express (Las Vegas & Salt Lake City)
St. George Shuttle (Las Vegas & Salt Lake City)