We are committed to making your time and experience with us comfortable. All meeting and exhibition spaces are wheelchair-friendly.
- There are 8 handicap parking stalls located next to the Dixie Center to the south by the Main Entrance, 12 in the North Parking Lot (behind the Hilton Garden Inn), and 3 on the east side near the Vendor Parking area.
- All of the Dixie Center entrances are at street-level. There are ADA compliant doors at the Main (rotunda), North, and Hilton entrances.
- We have a wheelchair ramp or lift for stages upon request.
- There are limited number of wheelchairs available for guest use. A valid form of identification is required.
- The Mezzanine level can be accessed via elevator or stairs.
- All of our public restrooms are compliant with ADA standards.
- Service animals are permitted in accordance with the ADA and Utah H.B. 43 (2019).