Vehicles either liquid or gas-fueled, boats or other motor craft shall not be located indoors except as follows:
- Batteries are disconnected
- Fuel in fuel tanks does not exceed ¼ tank or 5 gallons (19L) whichever is least.
- Fuel tanks and fill openings are closed and sealed to prevent tampering (new locking gas caps are approved)
- Vehicles boats or other motor craft equipment are not fueled or refueled while in building.
- All autos, trucks and vehicles on display must show the location on the approved floor plan 14 days prior to show date.