Vehicles, boats or other motor craft – whether liquid or gas-fueled – shall not be located indoors except as follows:
- Batteries are disconnected
- Fuel in fuel tanks does not exceed ¼ tank or 5 gallons (19L) whichever is less.
- Fuel tanks and fill openings are closed and sealed to prevent tampering.
- Vehicles, boats and other motor craft equipment are not fueled or refueled while in building.
- All vehicles on display must show the location on the approved floor plan 14 days prior to show date.