Regulations for Trade Show Exhibitors
1. Wall, column and permanent building utility outlets or sockets are not a part of booth space and are not to be used by exhibitors unless specified otherwise.
2. Claims will not be considered unless filed in writing by exhibitor prior to close of exposition. Refunds will not be considered unless filed in writing by the exhibitor prior to the close of exposition. Please allow thirty days for processing.
3. Prices are based upon current wage rates and are subject to change without notice.
4. The Dixie Center conducts an audit of power supplied to all exhibits. Exhibitors will be required to pay standard rates for additional or unauthorized use of services. Services may be disconnected pending full payment.
5. Dixie Center personnel are legally obligated to verify if exhibitor owned electrical material or equipment, including power distribution systems, to be used during an event, comply with the National Electrical Code or is U.L. approved, with special attention to the grounding of equipment. The St. George Building Department will make the final determination in allowing the use of any electrical material or equipment in questions.
6. Exhibit equipment requiring exhibitor engineers or technicians for assembly, servicing and operation may be done by qualified exhibit staff. However, all electrical connections to such equipment must be made by the Dixie Center Electrician only!
7. Under no circumstances shall anyone other than Dixie Center Electricians make special or direct wiring electrical connections.
8. All equipment must be properly tagged and wired with complete information as to type of current, voltage, phase, cycle, wattage, horsepower, etc. If NO information is available, on site determinations of equipment rating for minimum electrical services will be computed by the Dixie Center Electrician.
9. The Dixie Center reserves the right to refuse connection to any exhibitor whose equipment is deemed unsafe by the Dixie Center Electricians.
10. All prices are rental only, material and equipment furnished by the Complex for this service order shall remain the Complex’s property unless otherwise specified, and shall be removed only by the Dixie Center employees at the close of the show.
11. All exhibitors’ 120 Volt cords must be of the 3 wire, grounded type. All exposed non-current carrying metal parts of fixed equipment, which are liable to be energized, shall be grounded.
12. Electrical Service for exhibitor needs shall be available one hour prior to opening time and until closing time daily.
13. The Dixie Center is not responsible for voltage fluctuations or power failure. If your equipment has strict tolerances for voltage then you must bring your own regulating device.
14. The Dixie Center will not be responsible for any cutting or altering of any floor covering in order to bring power to a booth.
15. All electrical equipment exposed to water/liquids must have ground fault circuit interrupters.
16. Rates quoted for all services include bringing the requested electrical services to the booth in the most convenient manner and do not include connecting equipment, special wiring, over-head drops and/or special placement of electrical services. All island booth’s will require a scaled diagram with orientation, and additional labor and materials for precise placement of electrical services. Addition labor charges may be required for relocating power after installation or connection of equipment not identified on the original order request. Labor is charged in ½ hour increments (minimum charge of ½ hour). Labor rate is $35.00/hour. Labor charges may be assessed on the exhibit floor and payment in full must be rendered. NO EXCEPTIONS, PLEASE!
17. Changes to original orders will require a service order to be signed by the exhibitor acknowledging receipt of service.
18. Booth utilities are to be ordered by each exhibitor separately and are not to be shared with other exhibitors.
19. Credit will not be given for service or equipment installed and not used
20. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing a minimum of seven (7) days prior to scheduled opening date. There will be a $25.00 processing fee for all refunds requested.
21. See Payment Terms and Conditions page for Payment Policy. Full payment to be included on Final Recap sheet.