Travel by Air
Flying to St. George
St. George Regional Airport (SGU) services the Greater Zion area with direct, daily connections from Salt Lake City, Denver, and Phoenix. Flights to and from Los Angeles and Dallas are anticipated to resume when the pandemic resolves. There are several options to take you to your meetings (see below).
Flying to Las Vegas
McCarren International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, Nevada is just over 90 minutes south of St. George on I-15. There are several convenient transportation choices from there that service St. George (see below).
Travel by Road
Driving from Las Vegas (northbound)
- Take I-15 to St. George Exit 5 at Dixie Drive
- Turn right on Dixie Drive – quickly move to the left lane.
- Take the 1st left turn (just after the center road barrier) onto 120 East.
- Take another quick left turn into the convention center parking area
- There is also additional parking across the street & behind the Dixie Center
- You’ve arrived at the Dixie Convention Center!
Driving from Salt Lake City (southbound)
- Take I-15 South to St. George Exit 6 at Bluff Street
- Turn left on Bluff Street at Stoplight
- Pass through the first stoplight on Riverside drive
- Turn right at the second stoplight onto Convention Center Drive
- Drive 2 blocks
- The Dixie Center is located on the left-hand side of the street.
Map & Directions
Bikes & Scooters
Local Public Transportation
Suntran Transit System
AAA Quality Cab
Color Country Cab Company (Las Vegas & Local)
St. George Taxi